Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-15-2020, 03:18 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lparsons21 View Post
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. From reading all of them my current method of downloading the books to my Google Drive while using my ipad or other LCD type tablet and then using the Google Drive app on my Nova Pro to get them on the Nova is no more or less of a hassle than the various methods given here. Especially considering that in general I don’t download these book more than about 3-4 times a month, one book at a time. The rest of my reading is via a couple subscription services.
Given that I've used a Surface Pro 2, I would say for sure that it's easier to install Calibre on your Surface Pro and use your Surface to manage your eBook on your Nova Pro.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote