Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-13-2020, 02:39 PM   #1
Scaledish
A friend
Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Talking Yey!

My forma just shipped, probably will arrive in two days? hopefully? stuck inside due to COVID-19, so finally, something to do around here. fingers crossed that I won't get flicker or banding issues. thank you for all your help in making an informed purchase choice.
Scaledish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 02:44 PM   #2
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I hope it will arrive soon and you'll love it!
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2020, 02:32 PM   #3
Scaledish
A friend
Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

wtf... arriving on Wednesday?
Old 03-14-2020, 02:42 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
That's probably two working days.

Wednesday is a nice day. I like Wednesday. My sister likes Wednesday. What's not to like about Wednesday?

Grab a pizza (and your significant other) and watch a screwball comedy from the 1930s.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 03:00 PM   #5
Scaledish
A friend

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
That's probably two working days.

Wednesday is a nice day. I like Wednesday. My sister likes Wednesday. What's not to like about Wednesday?

Grab a pizza (and your significant other) and watch a screwball comedy from the 1930s.
ironically I just bought Cuphead to hold me off, but I like that idea, will do tonight!
Advert
Old 03-17-2020, 06:04 PM   #6
Scaledish
A friend

ARRIVING TOMMAROW^^^^^^^
Old 03-17-2020, 06:06 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaledish View Post
ARRIVING TOMMAROW^^^^^^^
Congratulations!
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 06:41 PM   #8
Scaledish
A friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Congratulations!
woohoo , finally something to do during my self-quarantine
Old 03-17-2020, 10:24 PM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
ARRIVING TOMMAROW^^^^^^^
.....Unless the national (and international) crisis causes an unforeseen issue regarding shipments and deliveries.
Old 03-17-2020, 10:52 PM   #10
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
.....Unless the national (and international) crisis causes an unforeseen issue regarding shipments and deliveries.
Optimist. When not unless.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 04:47 AM   #11
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
When
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9406951.html
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 09:22 AM   #12
Lusephur
Connoisseur
Lusephur can read faster than his screen refreshesLusephur can read faster than his screen refreshesLusephur can read faster than his screen refreshesLusephur can read faster than his screen refreshesLusephur can read faster than his screen refreshesLusephur can read faster than his screen refreshesLusephur can read faster than his screen refreshesLusephur can read faster than his screen refreshesLusephur can read faster than his screen refreshesLusephur can read faster than his screen refreshesLusephur can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
"shipment of all items from independent merchants to its warehouses"
Lusephur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 09:41 AM   #13
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

It depends upon the country one lives in, as well.

Here in Peru, they declared a national emergency. This means (among other things), that only essential businesses are open.

Unfortunately, Mailboxes, etc. and Customs are really not essential. In fact, I would argue that Customs is actually a hindrance. I don't expect my package (to include a number of ebook cases, two copies of my book, and my Kindle Oasis 3) will be available today or tomorrow - as promised.

Hopefully, however, your package will arrive as scheduled.
Old 03-18-2020, 11:46 AM   #14
Scaledish
A friend

Quote:
It depends upon the country one lives in, as well.

Here in Peru, they declared a national emergency. This means (among other things), that only essential businesses are open.

Unfortunately, Mailboxes, etc. and Customs are really not essential. In fact, I would argue that Customs is actually a hindrance. I don't expect my package (to include a number of ebook cases, two copies of my book, and my Kindle Oasis 3) will be available today or tomorrow - as promised.

Hopefully, however, your package will arrive as scheduled.
think I'm good, still says today, and in my area stores are still open, at least, not required to close.... yet, however, that does not mean the majority are not closed out of fear.
Old 03-18-2020, 12:19 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
think I'm good, still says today, and in my area stores are still open, at least, not required to close.... yet, however, that does not mean the majority are not closed out of fear.
You could find the delivery happens late because of a lot of people ordering online and the delivery company could be swamped.

Last edited by JSWolf; 03-18-2020 at 12:33 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forma, kobo