Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-28-2009, 01:14 PM   #16
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Click image for larger version

Name:	2009 grad.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	33119

Well, you jumped in, did your homework, navigated well through the MR threads, and earned your degree of.. of... well, you earned your degree!

Name:	diploma 1.gif
Views:	427
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	33121

Wishing you the best (and lots of fun) in your "post degree" course at Facebook..

Name:	congrats.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	33120, pretty little cat!! You were the perfect choice!

(***Does this mean that I have to share my coffee and chocolate cake?***)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:58 PM   #17
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post

(***Does this mean that I have to share my coffee and chocolate cake?***)
Totally!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2009, 02:05 PM   #18
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Bravo fifille!

Pssst! Dis a ton boss de corriger la faute a ton nom a deux endroits dans le texte!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:51 PM   #19
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
I congratulated Verencat yonks ago when she turned green.

So on this occasion I'll join Alex in heartily congratulating her sidekick Venercat.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #20
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Wow! That's awesome VCat! Congratulations!

Hmmm...
(I just figured out what "turning green", "green team" means.
Sometimes it just takes me a little longer to pick up the lingo! )
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2009, 03:59 PM   #21
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Congratulations, and celebrations....

Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ah, i see it's finally official ! congratulations (again) vcat, we're glad you've joined us. you make a great addition to the team !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #23
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
We forget nothing ... welcome Cat
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #24
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Welcome (again) Verencat!

I'm really glad that you've joined the Team.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #25
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Thank you!
I'm getting lobster red now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I congratulated Verencat yonks ago when she turned green.

So on this occasion I'll join Alex in heartily congratulating her sidekick Venercat.
How did you know we were two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
We forget nothing ... welcome Cat
That's why you scare me...
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #26
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Thank you!
I'm getting lobster red now...
Lobster red goes well with moderator green
Welcome again, VCat!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #27
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Lobster red goes well with moderator green
Welcome again, VCat!
Very Christmasy! My favorite time of year!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:22 PM   #28
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I didn't know I'd become a moderator until people started congratulating me! Welcome to the team, VC!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #29
Xiaopanda
Addict
Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
COngrats !!
Xiaopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #30
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Congratulations, Verencat!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote