Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 08-28-2022, 10:00 AM   #1
michaelbr
Connoisseur
michaelbr began at the beginning.

Device: Android 12
How to easily move files to OEBPS folder?

I'm using MX Linux 21 with Calibre 6.3.0, most of my epub files, the content are located under OEBPS folder, but few are not under this folder, is there a way for me to easily move those files to OEBPS folder? I saw in this post in this forum that there's epub tweak in Calibre, but seems not longer available, is this feature under another name?
ps: I'm new to epub.
michaelbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 04:03 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Look under Tools in the editor toolbar and select Arrange into folders,
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2022, 02:48 AM   #3
michaelbr
Connoisseur
michaelbr began at the beginning.

Device: Android 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Look under Tools in the editor toolbar and select Arrange into folders,
Thanks for this tip, this solve the problem. How do I put as solved?

Last edited by michaelbr; 08-29-2022 at 03:20 AM.
michaelbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 01:21 AM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelbr View Post
Thanks for this tip, this solve the problem. How do I put as solved?
You've just done that.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
edit book, folder, linux debian, tweak book