Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Chris Hoffman wins Pocket PRO contest

Dear All:

The "Renegade Intern", Jenifer, drew the name this morning, chosen by a random number generator. The winner of the contest ending May 20 is Chris Hoffman of Aptos, California. He has written us back and his color choice was Slate Blue.

Next up on the agenda is the "Find The Rocket" contest where you will have to go to www.EZread.com and hunt for the right book under the Science Fiction category. The contest is NOT starting YET, though we would love to have you take a peek at our new eBook Store. You will need to become a member on there... but membership is free.

I will post all the data on the new contest in a few more days. We are trying to make eBook buying fun and EZ. The new site has 400,000 "pay" titles in only PDF or EPUB... so you know if you see a title there it will work perfectly on any Adobe Digital Editions formatted eBook Reader. There is also the entire 1 Million Google FREE library there. The Agency Model titles are being put back up and you will find some great works from Independent Authors (such as Steven Lake and Albert Dell'apa).

We have created a good eBook Store that helps Astak to keep providing new devices. If you like Astak devices... why not shop Astak when it comes to eBooks? Our prices are normally quite a bit lower and we are adding some fun features (coming soon) to make this a comfortable and entertaining place to shop!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #2
Aptosreader
Aptosreader began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
What a wonderful surprise. I have a Pocket Pro, bought one for my wife for her birthday, and ever since then, my kids have been bugging me "WE WANT ONE TOO". I'll let them fight over this one. Thanks everyone at ezreader.com and all those here who helped me out over the last few months.
Chris.
Aptosreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert