Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-30-2017, 04:51 AM   #991
Tanjamuse
Guru
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
I looked at Calibre in Narrow view but I think the cover will be too small.

I would much rather have the separate window. It's a shame that the “customisable” Book Details has to be docked on the left side.

If it could be "undocked" then you could select whatever you wanted to see.

That would be a perfect solution in my eyes, even if I can’t see columns in which there are no information.
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2017, 02:54 AM   #992
iDron
iDron began at the beginning.

Device: none
Need in plugin for add watermarks. Is there such a plugin?
iDron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:38 PM   #993
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT,Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
I looked at Calibre in Narrow view but I think the cover will be too small.

I would much rather have the separate window. It's a shame that the “customisable” Book Details has to be docked on the left side.

If it could be "undocked" then you could select whatever you wanted to see.

That would be a perfect solution in my eyes, even if I can’t see columns in which there are no information.
I use the 'i' details (not the one on the main UI), it is a floater, and can be moved to any monitor ( a perfect fit for that old 1024x768 you have laying about, best in portrait orientation. No second vid port? A USB video dongle (~$50) works great for mostly static screens )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:49 PM   #994
Tanjamuse
Guru
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I use the 'i' details (not the one on the main UI), it is a floater, and can be moved to any monitor ( a perfect fit for that old 1024x768 you have laying about, best in portrait orientation. No second vid port? A USB video dongle (~$50) works great for mostly static screens )
Except it isn't customizable like the Book Details in the right side of Calibre.

That's what I wanted in the first place a plugin that let's me decide what to see in a floating window.
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:03 PM   #995
mickoz74
mickoz74 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire, nook simple touch, ipad
Book marks plug in

I have an iPad iBooks, kindle fire and a Windows tablet. Is there a plug in for calibre to sync book marks? I don't think you can but I was hoping calibre could universally do it

Thanks in advance
mickoz74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:35 PM   #996
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT,Galaxy Tab 2
There is absolutely ZERO standard ways to do a bookmark on a single format, let alone across formats.
Add to that, the internal bookmarking system is proprietary.

If you have Kindles, use their Sync. Other brands may have similar tools WITHIN the brand.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:40 AM   #997
mickoz74

I have 1 iPad 1 kindle fire, 1 e ink nook. The kindle sync is no good for 1 kindle.
I thought going via calibre and plugins it could search the sentence you select in the book in calibre and search those books synced on the device via calibre.

Last edited by mickoz74; Yesterday at 11:42 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:45 AM   #998
mickoz74

I'd use kindle app on iPad for that but it won't show all my books