Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 10-11-2018, 12:29 PM   #1
xander86
xander86 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Is there a way to read 2 pages at once?

Hi, I have a bunch of horizontal slides from college (pdf files), I'd like to read 2 pages together, one top and one bottom.
I know I can use continuous scrolling but...yeah scrolling is not good on ebook readers, is there something I can do?
xander86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 01:23 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I think Acrobat Reader calls it "continuous" in some places these days. I default to "scroll mode" but I seldom scroll. (That being said, I think in KOReader scrolling actually works quite well. )
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2018, 03:48 AM   #3
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
With epubs, there is some dual column setting in landscape.

With pdf files, there is not much you can set in Koreader if you want a dual view. I personally would very much welcome a two-or-more pane view where in the other pane(s) you could see either next/previous page of the same file, any other page of the same file, any page of any other file, TOC, bookmarks, annotations, whatnot.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote