Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-16-2018, 04:59 PM   #16
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for all the helpful input!

I'll give the mobileread.mobi version a try on my iPhone. It has a very different look on the iPad -- in fact, I had to downsize the font.

In the meantime, I'll continue using the iPad, where text resizing works with a bookmarklet, or the Mac, and skip using the iPhone.

By the way, I had to chuckle (a bit) over this:

"P.S. I see this thread was moved to the Feedback forum, but would the Apple forum be a better place?"

My reaction is the opposite--that it's more appropriate for the Feedback forum! (Well, sort of!)

As others have pointed out, it seems that the text resizing problem is also a Mobile Read forum issue. Maybe I'm just lucky, but most of the websites I access on the iPhone can be resized in their forum options, but not this one!

In any case, though, you all have come through in spades with a raft of suggestions, so I have many options!
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:01 PM   #17
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Note, the forum has had a mobile edition for years:

http://www.mobileread.mobi
I remember using that a few times on my ancient WinMo phone. It’s asburdly clunky by modern mobile standards. :|

Last edited by Dylrob; 09-23-2018 at 03:05 PM.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert