Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 06-21-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
Cool Javelin
Enthusiast
Cool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle (early)
Sync e-book with out loud reader.

I use Kindle for Android to do a lot of my reading, but, I'd like to continue my book while I am driving, or when my eyes are tired.

Is there an e book audio reader that can read the Kindle PRC format AND sync with the Kindle reader such that when I switch apps, I do not have to locate where I left off in the other app?

I am not totally commited to Kindle, I could use an epub reader (or other) if that feature were available but Android is a must.

Thanks, Mark.
Cool Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:28 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Whispersync is the only thing I know of (and I've not tried it, so I had to google for even this description): Whispersync is Amazon's technology that lets readers switch “back and forth between a Kindle book and Audible professional narration - without ever losing your place.” The way it works is that you first buy the Kindle book, and then for Whispersync enabled books you can add the Audibile audiobook to the purchase.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
audio sync