Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-17-2016, 12:55 PM   #16
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
My Amazon video app stopped working properly with 10.2. It does not show me my usual prime content, just bits of it, but I have no problem getting my prime content on my macbook air. The list of available videos on the prime app is all of a sudden super small. It makes no sense....
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 08:13 AM   #17
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD

Requires an iTunes update.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2016, 11:36 AM   #18
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I just hope it fixes the issue I've been having with my iPhone 6 where all of the sudden calls, texts & alarms are silent/vibrate only despite everything else having sound (no it's not on DND and yes the side switch is correctly set) and the only way to temporarily fix it is to reboot the phone (of course you usually don't know it's doing it until you miss a call).
This happens to me on my 6s quite frequently. I've just updated, so fingers crossed it will be fixed.
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 11:42 AM   #19
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post

Requires an iTunes update.
Updating iTunes on my desktop now. Ugh...then I'll have to spend about 30 minutes or more reconfiguring it to work the way I want it it to work. I don't know why they can't just leave iTunes alone or let us have a simplified version just for moving stuff to and from our iDevices.
Old 12-24-2016, 02:48 PM   #20
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
Updating iTunes on my desktop now. Ugh...then I'll have to spend about 30 minutes or more reconfiguring it to work the way I want it it to work. I don't know why they can't just leave iTunes alone or let us have a simplified version just for moving stuff to and from our iDevices.
+1

John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2016, 03:05 PM   #21
jswinden
Nameless Being

My iPad Mini 2 16GB version was getting rather sluggish, especially while surfing the web. So I decided to delete as much stuff off of it as I could because it only showed about 800MB of available memory. I had nearly a thousand photos that I really didn't need or want to keep in my Camera Roll and My Photo Stream. They accumulate like emails in your inbox. If you don't regularly delete those you don't need or want to keep they multiply like rabbits and mice! Anyway I deleted nearly 1000 old iPad/iPhone photos and a few apps I don't use and some documents of various types I no longer need to keep on my iPad. I then rebooted the iPad and checked the Sysytem-->About to see how much memory I freed up. I now have about 1.72GB free. Not much, but twice as much as before. So I decided to sync it with iTunes on my MacBook Pro. I have recently installed the latest iTunes suckfest suite. After syncing, iTunes did not show all the apps nor the latest versions which are now installed on my iPad, and it is significantly differing from free memory amount than what the iPad itself shows. I hate iTunes! What a total POS! It never seems to be right and it often messes up syncs and backups. I think Apple and Amazon both need to hire way better developers.
Old 12-24-2016, 05:06 PM   #22
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
This happens to me on my 6s quite frequently. I've just updated, so fingers crossed it will be fixed.
Didn't fix it for me.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 02:33 PM   #23
dordale
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Didn't fix it for me.
Jury is still out on my update, but I suspect I'm in the same boat you are.
Old 12-29-2016, 10:33 AM   #24
rjcchan
Zealot
rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: none
Any major changes to iTunes?
rjcchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 10:46 AM   #25
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcchan View Post
Any major changes to iTunes?
To be honest I'm not sure. I use it only to do an occasional wired backup of my iPhone and iPad. Every time I use it it seems to have issues of some kind. IMO iTunes has always sucked and probably always will. So I avoid it like the plague except when I need to add files or do a backup. I will say, every time they do a major update they seem to change the user interface, and that makes me have to search for the features I need to use.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:38 PM   #26
jswinden
Nameless Being

[QUOTE= DELETED - [/QUOTE]

This was a spam attack. Spammer is now BANNED. - MODERATOR.

-----------

I'm not sure what you want. Do you want a Windows app that can convert AVI to MP4 so you can load and play them on an iOS iPad/iPhone/iPod?

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-23-2017 at 07:44 PM.