Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-14-2020, 12:34 PM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
android eink color

Dear all,
I am running a search eink color in the forum but does not come a thread with this topic.
Please as eink color is now implemented, what is a device I can look for to buy? (I use ONLY moon+reader, and so need an android reader with the play store)

Could you please indicate me an active thread on this topic, or when can I expect to have an android eink reader with colors? 7,8, 10 does not matter as inches to me
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote