Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-08-2016, 09:56 PM   #1
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Lenovo Tab 2 - cannot see all folders whe connected to PC

I have been trying to solve this problem for hours and I am still not getting any closer - I can clearly see I have a Books folder on the internal memory when I access it via ES File Explorer. However, when I plug in the Tab to my PC (Windows 10) I cannot see this folder (as well as several others) any more. I wanted to transfer some books until I get an external card.

I have tried nearly every suggestion that comes up when googling; does anyone have a solution please?
citac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:25 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Sorry, although I have a Lenovo TAB 2 A7 I can't help you. I don't think I've had mine connected to the computer; I use Calibre Companion to transfer or delete ebooks.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2016, 10:52 AM   #3
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
you might post at http://www.tenforums.com/ there are some great minds there.

One thing you might try is put the books on an sd card then transfer them with es explorer to where you want them.

Windows 10 has had an update that ruined home networking and this might be a similar problem. People are having all sorts of weird problems relating to files, drives etc.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote