Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-20-2009, 06:20 PM   #31
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Ask me how I know.....
Ok, I'm afraid of stepping in the obvious pile of dog crap here but..

How do you know?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:40 PM   #32
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Ok, I'm afraid of stepping in the obvious pile of dog crap here but..

How do you know?

BOb
Because I"ve applied tons of them to my account? And have downloaded e-books galore.

edit.........I haven't tried music......
They've even come out with a special "kindle" GC........the only difference is that it says "kindle' on the face!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2009, 06:11 PM   #33
LwoodY2K
LwoodY2K began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesorr View Post
Actually, you can. I did this after I got some amazon certificates at christmas.

What you can't do is use the certificate as you purchase, but if you simply enter the code at "Apply a Gift Certificate/Card to your account" under "Your Account", then when you buy a kindle book the price is deducted from your available balance rather than your credit card.
To be fair, when I posted the original comment in 2007 it was correct. I'm glad that it changed, though.
LwoodY2K is offline   Reply With Quote