Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-08-2023, 01:04 PM   #1
Bob
Bob began at the beginning.

Device: Lenovo tablet
Readera sync

Hello. New to the group so this is my first post.

I have been using Reaera for quite some time now and have been pretty satisfied. Not crazy about the navigation but it gets the job done. I bought a new tablet and would like to transfer the app with all books, bookmarks, etc to the new device.

It looks like this can be done by upgrading Readera premium, but I have searched and searched and can't find any decent documentation on how it works. My understanding at this point is that you copy all of your books to google cloud and then point the Readera app to the cloud and it will sync all of your devices with the app installed.

Can anyone confirm this and maybe provide or point me to a little more detail describing the process? Or if there is a better way, I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you!

Last edited by Bob; 12-08-2023 at 01:06 PM. Reason: add comment
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 10:46 AM   #2
starfishpaws
starfishpaws began at the beginning.

Device: none
I couldn't find this either so I had to email them and ask. You've probably figured it out by now, but in case someone else needs the info:

"Hello,
Synchronization is available in the latest versions of ReadEra Premium. To enable synchronization, install the latest version of ReadEra Premium and add a Google Drive account in the app settings on each of the devices you want to sync.
Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Best regards,
ReadEra team"
starfishpaws is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
readera sync