Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > EPUBReader

Notices

Old 04-20-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
Billsey
Billsey began at the beginning.

Device: Augen The Book
Touchscreen swipes

I just downloaded this and it looks nice. I'd like to use it replace the other readers I've been trying. I'm using a Windows tablet though (EXOPC) and would really like to have a left-to-right swipe do a page up and a right-to-left swipe do a page down (think of using your finger to change pages in a paper book). Failing that, can we re-size the movement buttons at the bottom (or move them farther apart)? It's awfully easy to hit a 'next chapter' instead of 'next page'...
Billsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:40 AM   #2
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
If you have EPUBReader set to book in the settings, then just tapping on the left side of the screen gives you a previous-page action and tapping on the right side of the screen gives you a next-page action. There's no need to use the buttons then.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:58 PM   #3
Billsey
Billsey began at the beginning.

Device: Augen The Book
Aha! I just hadn't touched far enough over to have it work. Thanks!
Billsey is offline   Reply With Quote