Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-10-2020, 06:34 AM   #1
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Bunch of plugin icons?!?

After updating the InsertImageSVG plugin (0.1.6.2 from 0.1.6.0), a bunch of plugin-icons appeared.

1.0.0 on Linux.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-01-10 12-31-28.png
Views:	163
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	176306  
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 07:24 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I don't know what you did, but I don't think it was the InsertSVG plugin that did it. That plugin hasn't had a new release for over 6 months. The only way that would happen is if you have all 10 Plugin Quick Launch Assignments (Manage Plugins) assigned to the same InsertSVG plugin. The short answer is don't do that.

Also... use Manage Plugins (and not Preferences->Plugins) to assign your Quick Launch plugins. That way you see the changes as soon as you exit.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-10-2020 at 07:27 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2020, 07:46 AM   #3
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have never assigned, nor used plugin Quick Launches.

At least not on purpose.

I suppose I must have done something while installing the plugin... interesting...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-01-10 13-43-59.png
Views:	132
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	176307  
Old 01-10-2020, 08:28 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Those can't assign themselves. There's no functionality for that. The only way to set those is to manually do it through the UI, or to manually edit the Sigil.ini file (the plugin_user map entry). Just unset 9 of them (unset = choose the blank entry at the top of the list) to get rid of them.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-10-2020 at 08:35 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:17 AM   #5
patrik
Guru

Yes, I have unset them manually. All good now.

But I did not set them manually. I have added plugins plenty of times over the years. The only thing I know I did do different is that I clicked on the "remove all" (by mistake), and then clicked no.

I suppose I could have entered some sort of key combination by mistake, but I'm very much sure I did not assign anything explicitly.
Advert