Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-02-2020, 04:10 PM   #1
Korky
Korky began at the beginning.

Device: Mediacom Smartpad HX10
No "Book view" button

Good evening to all, an happy new year.
I had to format my PC, and I have reinstalled Sigil.
But unfortunately now I haven't got the "Book view" button in the toolbar, and if I double click on the page's label, the view remains in HTML mode.
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance and regards,
Korky
Korky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 04:23 PM   #2
KevinH
Wizard
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Please Read the Release Notes. BookView has been removed as Preview can be enabled to show the results of the code.. If you want to continue to use BookView, Download Sigil -0.9.14 from our Releases page as it was the last version to include BookView.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2020, 04:50 PM   #3
Korky
Korky began at the beginning.

Device: Mediacom Smartpad HX10
Thank you very much, KevinH.
Solved!
Korky is offline   Reply With Quote