Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-01-2020, 06:45 AM   #1
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Still waiting 2020

David Eddings (US versions) - What IS the holdup?
Fool's Run by Patricia McKillip
The Time's Master and Chaos Gate trilogies by Louise Cooper
Fuzzy Bones by William Tuning
Golden Dream by Ardath Mayhar
Brother Jonathan by Crawford Killian
The I inside by Alan D Foster

These are the ebooks I'm most impatiently waiting for.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 10:20 AM   #2
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossi View Post
David Eddings (US versions) - What IS the holdup?
Fool's Run by Patricia McKillip
The Time's Master and Chaos Gate trilogies by Louise Cooper
Fuzzy Bones by William Tuning
Golden Dream by Ardath Mayhar
Brother Jonathan by Crawford Killian
The I inside by Alan D Foster

These are the ebooks I'm most impatiently waiting for.
I'm waiting for several of the same ones. I would add in the rest of the Zelazny catalog, and some kind of obscure authors who put out a handful of books that I liked, but I guess never found an audience (Daniel Hood's Fanuilh series for example and James H Cobb's Amanda Garrett books).

No idea what the issue is with Eddings books in the US. I snarfed up all the ones that I wanted back when they were available.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote