Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
PRS 505 Minimum Cost Book Buying

I do most of my reading on a PC and rarely use my PRS 505 to read when waiting for my wife in offices, etc.

Thus, my book buying strategy will be to buy from the lowest cost source from the following four to read on my PC with only one book maintained on my Sony PRS 505. I don't really need the Amazon Kindle, BN Nook or the more advanced Sony eReaders.

My four sources to be used after title selection:

1. Kindle for PC.
2. Sony ebook Library.
3. Microsoft Reader.
4. BN eReader.

Both my wife and myself read all our books on my PC. That four way competition should keep book buying costs at a minimum.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
So neither you nor your wife read from eBook readers? And you share one PC to read on? Is this what you're saying?
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert