Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 07:19 AM   #1
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Apps not transferring from iTunes?

For some reason when I try to install an app to my iPad from iTunes I get an error saying it couldn't do it because the application's "resources were modified". I have no trouble downloading apps directly to my iPad, and I used to be able to do it through iTunes. Any ideas?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
Archon
Zealot
Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Mac OSX, iPad, iPod, & Nook
Are you sure it is an iPad app?
If it is only for iPhone or iPod Touch it may not be able to be transferred to the iPad.

Just a thought
Archon
Archon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 12:02 AM   #3
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon View Post
Are you sure it is an iPad app?
If it is only for iPhone or iPod Touch it may not be able to be transferred to the iPad.

Just a thought
Archon
Actually iPhone apps can be transferred and run on an iPad. But most of the apps I tried were specifically for iPad.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:13 PM   #4
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Just a guess, but did you try rebooting the iPad?
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:19 AM   #5
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_cassidy View Post
Just a guess, but did you try rebooting the iPad?
I've done several normal and forced reboots, to no avail.

Last edited by Dylrob; 01-03-2011 at 03:21 AM.
Advert
Old 01-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #6
kathyfitz
Electronics Whore
kathyfitz doesn't litterkathyfitz doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad, iPad mini, iPhone5, Kindle3
I wouldn't hesitate to call Apple support. This doesn't seem right and I'm sure it is a simple fix, but I don't know what it is. In all of my calls to Apple (and I have made a few), they have always been very helpful and friendly.
kathyfitz is offline   Reply With Quote