Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-01-2016, 02:29 PM   #1
bluesorella
Lang lebe die DigiBib!
bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
PBTouchLux3: Series removed in Calibre, still on reader

Hello,
I have removed series information in Calibre but it didn't remove from my reader (Pocketbook Touch Lux 3) after sending. Still there as information after author's name. Have try to formate the disk before, no success. Any help?
bluesorella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:07 PM   #2
bluesorella
Lang lebe die DigiBib!
bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bluesorella can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Solved. Found the entry in the epub-file in „content.opf”.
bluesorella is offline   Reply With Quote