Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-28-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
ckhoffmank
ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: kindle
Thumbs up Read Fear Chronicles by Chelsea Hoffman

Meet Judy, an ordinary Southern girl with small-town hopes and aspirations. After the love of her life is tragically stricken from her life, and a long mourning period, she throws herself into the dating world once more. Unfortunately luck isn't on Judy's side when she meets a mysterious older man on an internet chat room. A romantic and charming stranger, he invites her into a world of chivalry and the promise of accomplished dreams, until everything goes horribly wrong. Trapped, secluded and terrified for her life Judy faces a series of challenges as she tries to find her way out of the world in which this stranger keeps her captive.

Unlikely alliances are made and the plot thickens as Judy struggles throughout the deep wooded wilderness of central Alabama. A nihilistic, intense and graphic depiction of backwoods society, "The Stranger" opens the Fear Chronicles series as a short but tightly written novella. The story presents a series of plot twists, turns and gaps that leave readers anxious and wondering what awaits them upon finishing this explicit look at naivity and survival.

The book can be found in print via the website in my profile as well as download for your kindle device. It is also available soon on Amazon.com.

Download is only $1.00 so anyone can afford to have their minds totally warped by this series.

Last edited by ckhoffmank; 08-30-2010 at 01:43 AM. Reason: added links. Didn't add them before because I didn't want to spam
ckhoffmank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Hmm... sounds interesting! Welcome to MR! I hope you find threads to join in on in addition to finding readers to read your books

A suggestion- making the link available directly in your post, or in your signature, would make it easier for people to find and click.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:45 AM   #3
ckhoffmank
ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ckhoffmank , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: kindle
Thanks Grace, I made the bottom of the post a link to Amazon the book's a buck now!

Im new, so I'm trying to figure out how to do a siggy
ckhoffmank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:27 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhoffmank View Post
Thanks Grace, I made the bottom of the post a link to Amazon the book's a buck now!

Im new, so I'm trying to figure out how to do a siggy

Go to USER CP and find EDIT SIGNATURE.

Please find the link to our Posting Guidelines located at the top of each page. They are very important.

If you have any questions, please PM me or another Moderator.

Remember: HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chelsea hoffman, horror, horror ebook, romantic horror, survival horror