Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-03-2008, 07:23 AM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
PDF way off

Am I missing a setting? Some of my PDF's not all but some I get a lot of spacing issues (i.e. 5 spaces between lines)and each line may only have three words in it. Would I be better off just leaving them alone and try to drag and drop just the PDF no conversion?

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I find pdfs an issue continually
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2008, 08:36 AM   #3
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Maybe this is the long way to do it but what if I copied and pasted the PDF into Word and saved it as an RTF will the formating be better?
Old 07-04-2008, 09:05 AM   #4
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

One other thing Why does the file path appear randomly at the bottom of pages?

Also this may need to be a separate thread but I was just trying to consolidate my library and imported all my books from Calibre into the Sony ebook library software. The formatting from the PDF conversions looks terrible. However they appear fine when viewed in Calibre. Any thoughts?

Last edited by jerryleejr; 07-04-2008 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Combining posts
Old 07-05-2008, 04:54 AM   #5
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
One other thing Why does the file path appear randomly at the bottom of pages?

Also this may need to be a separate thread but I was just trying to consolidate my library and imported all my books from Calibre into the Sony ebook library software. The formatting from the PDF conversions looks terrible. However they appear fine when viewed in Calibre. Any thoughts?
Anyone???
Advert