Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #1
HiRsch
HiRsch began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
keep cover picture when converting several ebooks

hi there,

i wanted to convert a bunch of comics, but when i did so the final mobi file would not contain the cover picture of the original file.

i had to convert them one by one and click on "keep cover picture from original file" under the "metadata" tab.

the metadata tab however does not appear when i try to convert several ebooks at once, and as "keep cover picture from original file" is not selected by default, bulk conversion ends up with the files not containing a cover picture.

is there a way to keep the cover while converting several files at once?

thank you very much
HiRsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:54 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
select all books, click edit metadata check the Set cover from ebook file, click ok. Run your bulk conversion.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert