Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-28-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
Dasgud
Dasgud began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-505
Converted my library and want to delete all file types except *.epub

My library is now 28 gb large. I don't need .pdf or .doc etc. Is there a way to delete the file types that I don't need? Specifically, I want to delete all file types except .epub.
I have already converted all books to .epub already. I think I can trim 10 GB out of that folder.
If there is a thread on the forum already covering this, I apologize for posting this, but I couldn't find it.
Thanks for helping and many thanks for a great application.
Dasgud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Right click on the remove books button.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2011, 08:59 PM   #3
Dasgud

Thank you so much Kovid. I can't believe I didn't see that option before. I knew that you already thought of this situation.
Thank you again
Old 11-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #4
Dasgud

13 GB trimmed out after less than 1 minute of processing. BTW, right clicking on the button had no effect, but the down arrow next to the button did have a sub-menu option to "remove all formats from selected books except..."