Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
mug2k
mug2k began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Sending books wirelessly to kindle.

I have calibre setup so I can email books to my kindle. As my kindle is 'wifi only' am I correct in assuming that its impossible for me to charged any fee's ?.

Thanks,
Marcus
mug2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Amazon is not charging fees for books emailed to your Kindle. You can also email books to yourKindlename@free.Kindle.com if you have the 3G or other sprint server model.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
Quote:
Originally Posted by mug2k View Post
I have calibre setup so I can email books to my kindle. As my kindle is 'wifi only' am I correct in assuming that its impossible for me to charged any fee's ?.
I wouldn’t say it's impossible, but it is not currently being done.
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote