Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-25-2020, 11:28 PM   #2326
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
How do I sort them on Kobo? Trying to send a link and have no idea what I am doing.

Scratch that, I realized I can click on the publisher.

Last edited by zelda.owns.link; 03-25-2020 at 11:35 PM. Reason: I am dumb
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 01:53 PM   #2327
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Ilona Andrews are offering a "plague sale" - an omnibus of the first three titles in their Innkeeper series (my favorite among their series) for $0.99. Details from their blog post:

Quote:
Life is kind of sucky right now. People are scared. Money situation for many in US is uncertain.

So, here are the first three books in the Innkeeper series for .99 cents. We wish we could give you something new, but we don’t have anything ready. (Working on that.) We tried making it free, but it’s actually kind of complicated and forcing Amazon to price match was taking awhile so we went with the 99 cents.

This is a reprint of subterranean’s collector edition. This is not a new book. it contains Clean Sweep, Sweep in Peace, and One Fell Sweep.

This book is not permanent, meaning that once the plague is over, it will come down, so if you want it, grab it. Please share and retweet this post, so people who don’t have it and are looking for escape can snag it. All proceeds from the sale of this book, minus our literary agency’s costs, will be donated to CDP Covid-19 Response Fund. (PS. If someone see the BN edition, please throw a link at me, because I don’t think it’s live yet.)
Kindle US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086CF4NY2/
Nook: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/boo...=2940162717218
Kobo US (VIP/couponable): https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the...les-volume-one

Also at Kindle UK for £0.99: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Innkeeper-C...dp/B086CF4NY2/

I don't do Apple Books, but the blog says it's available there too...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 05:45 PM   #2328
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
There are now 235 Free titles from Entangled (Macmillan).

*** I didn't insert hyperlinks for Amazon because I think the free titles count against the affiliate income for Mobileread, just copy the text between the quotes for the link & paste it in a new tab.

Amazon US (235 Free titles):

"https://www.amazon.com/s?k=entangled+macmillan&i=digital-text&rh=p_36%3A0-0"

Amazon Canada (229 Free titles):

"https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=entangled+macmillan&i=digital-text&rh=p_36%3A0-0"

Kobo US (235 Free titles)

Kobo Canada (230 Free titles)
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 08:42 AM   #2329
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Weekly Report:

Read:
Only rereads again this week.

Just finished New Year’s Kisses in my complete Psy/Changeling series reread. (I wish Noelle & Riordan had a whole novella or book, but alas I think this short is all we will have of them ). I hope to reread Wild Night and start on Shards of Hope this evening.

Purchased:
none purchased, but I added almost a dozen of the Entangled/Macmillan freebies to my Kobo library. I have not yet download and added them to Calibre though. It would have been more, but I already own quite a number of the ones that were originally published by Samhain so I didn't bother with any of those.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote