Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-12-2016, 09:04 AM   #1
Wanderdragon
Wanderdragon began at the beginning.

Device: none
Intro

HI, I am an older lady, not good on computers. I use my computer to keep up with my kindle book collection as I have 13000 books already. I am old school and like my books on MY computer not up on "The Cloud" on someone else's computer and my kindle fire won't hold that many books. The new kindle fire doesn't seem to hold as many books as my first generation kindle did. although I like it's display options better. I download what I want to read on my kindle after it has been downloaded to my computer. All I use my kindle for is reading books nothing else.

Last edited by pdurrant; 08-12-2016 at 09:45 AM.
Wanderdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 01:34 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hi and welcome.
You need to ask your question in the kindle fire forum.
I will help get your thread moved over there.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2016, 03:00 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
explanations, help please, how to, plugins, teach