Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
RC Fiddler
RC Fiddler has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.RC Fiddler has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.RC Fiddler has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.RC Fiddler has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.RC Fiddler has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.RC Fiddler has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.RC Fiddler has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.RC Fiddler has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.RC Fiddler has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.RC Fiddler has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.RC Fiddler has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kindel reader 3g ???
Stellar and the Mayday Event

Hello out there!

RC Fiddler is my pen name, but just call me Roger.
I'll be seventy one y/o in a couple of days (03/10/2011). I'm California grown, but now reside in Parker, AZ.
I write while traveling around the country, I find that I get most of my better writing done if I'm relaxed and traveling relaxes me. Give it a try!
March fourth, 2011 was the proudest day of my life, because that was the day I uploaded a new book in the Kindel book store.
This is a new experience for me, so,I'm going to shut up and learn.

Thank you folks! RC Fiddler
RC Fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Roger and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
willijt
Zealot
willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 2, Nook
Welcome and Congrats Roger

Welcome to MR. I think you're gonna like it here. Lots to learn and so many nice people to meet from all over. The Kindle is great and I can certainly appreciate how good you must feel about your contribution to the Amazon library. Even though it's premature, I will wish you a happy bday.
willijt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:46 PM   #4
hughes
Addict
hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Galaxy Nexus, iPad 1
Hi Roger, congratulations on launching your book. Welcome to MobileRead.
hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:48 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread....

Have you seen the Author Self-Promotion Forum ... and also the Writers' Corner ... Just two of the many gems we have on board ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #6
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to Mobileread - enjoy your time here
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #7
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Great to have your new company, Roger. Happy e-reading from here in and very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote