Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-30-2023, 07:15 PM   #1
amtrak115
amtrak115 began at the beginning.

Device: nook
calibre not downloading pdf's to nook from content server

For the last month or so, when ever I try to download a pdf from content server, it will not download the pdf to the device. I have a samsung nook. before when I'd select a pdf, the content server would prompt with a download button, now it doesn't do that. Have tried the same thing from a pc...and it downloads the pdf....but not to the device....when I hit download, the device opens the pdf in a browser not but doesn't download it....

any thoughts.

PS. have the latest 64bit version of calibre running on my pc.....
amtrak115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 09:31 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
This will be caused by whatever browser you are using on the device. There have been no changes to PDF handling in the server in many moons.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert