Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 06-19-2018, 02:49 AM   #1
Chincho1970
Chincho1970 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Problem with Bookmarks

Hello,
I read mostly pdf books and magazines in my Ipad, using the apple app "ibooks", which I think is pretty easy to use. But I got this problem:
I have bookmarks in several pdf files and when I want to go back to them I have to go in the file to see the bookmark.
Is there a software, an app that has the ability to catalogue all the bookmarks in all the pdf files so I can see them all instead of going book by book and try to find which of the bookmarks I'm looking for?
Thanks
Chincho1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:37 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Google for Evermap (Acrobat plug-in maker), they have a bookmark gadget that might do what you want. Not free, not even cheap.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote