lavendergirly began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura ed 2, Kindle Paperwhite
Dear Moderator,

please enable my PM feature, thank you
lavendergirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 01:59 AM   #587
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendergirly View Post
Dear Moderator,

please enable my PM feature, thank you
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 10:36 AM   #588
Thy
Thy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Smile

Please enable PM for me, sir!

Thy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 11:40 AM   #589
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thy View Post
Please enable PM for me, sir!

Thy will be done.
Old 02-23-2021, 05:26 AM   #590
JVRN
JVRN began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; B&N NST
Dear Moderator,

please enable my PM feature too, thank you !
JVRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 07:11 AM   #591
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVRN View Post
Dear Moderator,

please enable my PM feature too, thank you !
Done.
Old 02-23-2021, 10:50 PM   #592
heomeco2014
heomeco2014 began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars TD-80
Please enable my PM feature

Dear, Please enable my PM feature. Thank you so much
heomeco2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 01:56 AM   #593
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by heomeco2014 View Post
Dear, Please enable my PM feature. Thank you so much
done.
Old 02-28-2021, 05:50 PM   #594
Kasia2021
Kasia2021 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
To enable PM

My Kobo N647 seems to be bricked and I need help.
May I ask please to unable PM on my profile? Thank you, Kasia
Kasia2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 07:15 PM   #595
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 06:20 AM   #596
caf28035
caf28035 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Enabling PM

Hi,

I´m new here and I need access to PM, I need this for recover a a Kobo ebook. I will gatefull if anybody can activate it.

thanks!
caf28035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 06:29 AM   #597
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by caf28035 View Post
Hi,

I´m new here and I need access to PM, I need this for recover a a Kobo ebook. I will gatefull if anybody can activate it.

thanks!
Done.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:26 AM   #598
Jimmyhage
Jimmyhage began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hey, i'm new and only need acces to PM. Same reason, kobo recovery. Can somebody help me please? Thanks!
Jimmyhage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 04:09 PM   #599
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 02:24 AM   #600
Randallflagg28
Randallflagg28 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi. May I request to have my private messages activated as well? My kobo glo hd was bricked
Randallflagg28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature