Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 09-26-2020, 09:59 AM   #1
Rowan1962
Rowan1962 began at the beginning.

Device: android 9 tablet
Unhappy CC no longer allows books to be written to device

I have a new Android 9 tablet, and after installing a new SD card and setting it for tablet storage, CC will allow me to start transferring books, and then abruptly stop no longer allowing them to be written to the SD card. There is still over 100 GB of storage left on the card, as well as over 30 on the internal storage.

I sent a debug report already.
Rowan1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:09 PM   #2
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan1962 View Post
I have a new Android 9 tablet, and after installing a new SD card and setting it for tablet storage, CC will allow me to start transferring books, and then abruptly stop no longer allowing them to be written to the SD card. There is still over 100 GB of storage left on the card, as well as over 30 on the internal storage.

I sent a debug report already.
Hey Rowan,

We are discussing over email, actively looking into it.

Alex
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android 9, sd card problem, writing error