Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-27-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
wjt
wjt began at the beginning.

Device: none
Aluratek readers

Before buying this product I have a couple of questions:
1. Can I download to the reader from my PC, My dictionary, thesaurus and encyclopedia? If so, is it complicated?
2. I presume the reader has an on screen keyboard. Are the keys large enough to be pressed by clumsy fingers? Does the keyboard vanish once a definition has been selected?
3. Is it easy to delete unwanted books?
wjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Youtube probably has videos that would help you.

Depends on whether the format of your dict. ency. are correct for the unit. Just copy them to the sd card to answer the question.

No keyboard as I remember, unless the new ones have them. Haven't used one in several months. It is a simple basic reader. Load a book and read it. Not sure the resources you have will work very well but don't know what they are.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #3
BenBanned
Groupie
BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paper
I got my friend one for like 70.00 and he really likes it. It even has a built in mp3 player for audio books. Cant really beat it for the price.
BenBanned is offline   Reply With Quote