Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-11-2017, 07:38 PM   #34246
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HD 8.9, Fire HD8
Cooling off a bit here. I doubt we'll get much above 75F. And it was positively chilly last night -- 13C which is somewhere in the mid-50s F.

Still drinking lots of faux San Pellegrino. Just because it's lovely. (And I every time I make a liter bottle of it, I am positively chuffed that I'm not paying SodaStream OR Nestle for the privilege.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:46 PM   #34247
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Last tea of the day.

I was out in the neighborhood this afternoon, so I stopped in at the Asian market. I'm not on the verge of running out, but I like to have a bit of a buffer. They usually have a reasonable selection of inexpensive loose teas in canisters, but the types and quantities vary. They always have plenty of the very expensive loose teas and a good selection of better-than-supermarket tea bags.

Today, though, the pickings were slim. The only canisters in the "reasonable" range were lichi and jasmine tea. I picked up a box of Puerh tea bags and one of the less expensive ti kuan yin teas from the top shelf.

Last edited by cromag; 07-12-2017 at 06:51 PM.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2017, 09:59 AM   #34248
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Rishi Ancient Golden Yunnan
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:00 AM   #34249
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Darjeeling in my cup. Trying to get my steps in a bit earlier today because of the heat.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:22 PM   #34250
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Peet's Major Dickason's Blend, but it's not hitting the spot this morning. I'll be switching to tea shortly. Just haven't decided which one.
Advert
Old 07-13-2017, 08:26 PM   #34251
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Second tea of the day.
Old 07-14-2017, 01:14 AM   #34252
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer

Lots of faux San Pellegrino.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:40 AM   #34253
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Alwazah FBOP Ceylon black
Old 07-14-2017, 02:07 PM   #34254
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer

Murchie's Balmoral Blend tea this morning. No coffee and almost no stress today. But I am planning on finishing a batch of my Hot Italian Sausage today, with a batch of Mexican Chorizo in process and due to get finished over the weekend. I find I really don't do well if I try to do two batches at once. Best to space them out a bit. It takes more overall time, since I don't get the savings of multiple similar tasks, but it's easier on my old man's legs and feet.
Old 07-14-2017, 11:55 PM   #34255
cromag

A largish -- and very welcome -- glass of Shiraz.
Old 07-15-2017, 12:45 AM   #34256
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer

Bruichladdich Port Charlotte.
Old 07-15-2017, 02:45 PM   #34257
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba

"All Natural Tea with Tag & String"

Old 07-16-2017, 07:08 PM   #34258
poohbear_nc
It's a bird, it's a ....
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Bruichladdich Port Charlotte.
I finally located a fresh supply yesterday. The local purveyor of spirituous liquors had 'temporarily' closed to relocate to larger quarters ..

It's freaking huge! I will snap a pic next time I visit ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:07 PM   #34259
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer

Please do. Perhaps a selfie in the Scotch department?
Old 07-17-2017, 09:22 AM   #34260
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba

Lady Grey

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?