Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 05:08 AM   #181
llcool
llcool began at the beginning.

Device: K0bo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent
Thanks alot. The image unbricked my Kobo.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:29 AM   #182
Darth_Roel
Darth_Roel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Also looking for an image to unbrick my mothers Kobo Glo. Help would be much appreciated.
Advert
Old 08-30-2014, 07:52 AM   #183
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent
Old 08-30-2014, 02:00 PM   #184
Darth_Roel
Darth_Roel began at the beginning.

@davidfor: thanks so much. Kobo is alive and kicking again!!
Old 09-01-2014, 04:58 PM   #185
EmB3Ka
EmB3Ka began at the beginning.

Hi All,

I also need an image for my Kobo Glo because the original SD card is corrupt.

Thx,
Mark.
Advert
Old 09-01-2014, 08:27 PM   #186
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Old 09-02-2014, 03:59 PM   #187
EmB3Ka
EmB3Ka began at the beginning.

@davidfor: Thanks mate, you just saved my kobo glo. It works like a charm again.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:51 AM   #188
luele
Enthusiast
luele began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Hallo,

I need an image for my Kobo glo? Help would be much appreciated.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:16 AM   #189
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Old 09-10-2014, 06:33 AM   #190
luele
Enthusiast
luele began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
MANY THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #191
silascardoso
silascardoso began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 905C
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent
Please also send me the image of the Kobo Touch!
Old 09-10-2014, 10:22 PM   #192
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silascardoso View Post
Please also send me the image of the Kobo Touch!
I sent you a PM in response to your message earlier. As I said, I need the type of Touch. And there is actually Touch image request thread. A quick read of that would have shown the details that were necessary.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:28 AM   #193
Cesco
Connoisseur
Cesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Aura 2-Aura H2O-K1-LibraH2O
Hi Davidfor, can you send me img for my Glo? Thanks
Old 09-12-2014, 09:10 PM   #194
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:15 AM   #195
Cesco
Connoisseur
Cesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipseCesco can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Aura 2-Aura H2O-K1-LibraH2O

My Glo is in good health, my request is only for practice, if....
Closed Thread