Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-28-2017, 02:51 PM   #1
masterz87
Connoisseur
masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.masterz87 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Question If I use KSM can I switch between pocket etc?

Does this work, I know that it says that it can switch between the various programs does that include the built in ones like Pocket, Browser and whatever the default reader is called?

I'm asking because I think I may want to try the other reading apps such as koreader and coolreader and see how they feel with the text.
masterz87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 05:15 PM   #2
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Yes, this works.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert