Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 07-24-2018, 08:06 AM   #1
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
ubuntu 18.04 update problem

I just updated 17.10 to 18.04 which forced a switch from Unity to Gnome. I noticed the top banner now lists at all times one of the books in my library, whether I am using that book or not. I tried opening calibre via terminal and also reinstalling calibre, but that book title now always appears in the top banner. Is there a way to remove it? Best regards, Pop
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2018-07-24 06-49-01.png
Views:	188
Size:	488.2 KB
ID:	165183  
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:39 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
that looks like the title fro a calibre editor instance, not calibre. I have no idea why it is stuck in the ubuntu titlebar. Probably logging out and in again will clear it.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote