Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 08-05-2008, 07:22 AM   #1
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Question Hard Case for the V3?

I've suffered from a broken screen (as variously described in this thread for the CyBook) during the holiday trip, when the device was stored in the leather cover, in a back pack.

In order to avoid the withdrawal symptoms as well as the expensive repair, I'm looking for a suitable hard shell case for the V3. I know that there is such a thing for the Sony PRS, but the dimensions don't seem to be right for the V3.

Anyone have any ideas?
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:36 PM   #2
mrdini
Connoisseur
mrdini doesn't littermrdini doesn't litter

Device: Hanlin V2 & V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudy View Post
I've suffered from a broken screen (as variously described in this thread for the CyBook) during the holiday trip, when the device was stored in the leather cover, in a back pack.

In order to avoid the withdrawal symptoms as well as the expensive repair, I'm looking for a suitable hard shell case for the V3. I know that there is such a thing for the Sony PRS, but the dimensions don't seem to be right for the V3.

Anyone have any ideas?
Get a V2/V8?

*Runs*
mrdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
Hankt5
Hankt5 began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
I owned a first generation Nook for over a year and kept in a case that came with my car. Most auto's come with them to store their owners manual. I even had a foldable book stand, that I purchased from Barnes and Noble for $6.00, in there. The Nook had a membrane cover for protection. I took it on vacation and every day, had it in my car. No problems, ever. I now have the new Nook touch and am considering purchasing a first generation book cover because they are on sale at Barnes and Noble. These ideas worked for me and proved relatively inexpensive. Hopefully this helps.
Hankt5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
rjh
Connoisseur
rjh doesn't litterrjh doesn't litter

Device: TungstenT3 Nokia770 BeBook
I use a VHS tape case

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...158#post286158

It is slightly bulkier than other cases, but the extra clearance gives more protection. Plus you can keep the original "leather" case on the device as well.

Works well for me.

HTH
rjh is offline   Reply With Quote