Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-29-2017, 11:30 PM   #1
Aelbfled
Aelbfled began at the beginning.

Device: multiple types
SQL error attempting to remove books from library

I have an issue that has just surfaced with my Calibre - I have just attempted to remove some books from my Calibre library and have a sql error being reported;

SQLError:SQLError: no such savepoint: _apsw-0

calibre 3.14 embedded-python: True is64bit: False
Windows-10-10.0.15063-SP0 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '10', '10.0.15063')
Python 2.7.12+
Windows: ('10', '10.0.15063', 'SP0', u'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Extract ISBN (1, 4, 4) && Resize Cover (1, 0, 2)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\delete.py", line 404, in delete_books
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\delete.py", line 378, in do_library_delete
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\library\models.py", line 387, in delete_books_by_id
File "site-packages\calibre\db\cache.py", line 63, in call_func_with_lock
File "site-packages\calibre\db\cache.py", line 1623, in remove_books
File "site-packages\calibre\db\backend.py", line 1643, in remove_books
File "site-packages\calibre\db\backend.py", line 856, in executemany
SQLError: SQLError: no such savepoint: _apsw-0

I have previously removed books from the library with no difficulty so why would this come up all of a sudden??
Aelbfled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 10:49 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That error usually happens when something is interfering with calibre. Exclude the calibre library folder from your antivirus and make sure it is not being synced by a ile sync program such as dropbox while calibre is running.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert