Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
brnitschke
brnitschke began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
SciFi: Two e-books for FREE

I have two books that I'm putting up for free until the 27th.

The first is a new short story I wrote called Jezebel, and it's set at the onset of WW2. If you like SciFi about shadow organizations who pull the strings of society, I think you will like it. It's action packed and I don't think anyone has done this alternate take on WW2 history before.

Get it here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AB6B5A2

The second is an older book along the same story line, but set in the not to distant future and is called Venus Rising. If you liked the movie Prometheus you will find a lot of non-intentional similarities with it to this book (I published before Prometheus was even out or I knew anything about it). So, yeah. It probably stems from Ridley Scott being such an inspiration to me over the years.

Get it here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0086RU61W

The promotion BEGINS Nov 23 and ENDS on Nov 27th. So add them to your library and then give them a read whenever you like!
brnitschke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #2
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Thanks!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote