Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 09-03-2021, 07:09 AM   #1
Jinz
Enthusiast
Jinz juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJinz juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJinz juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJinz juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJinz juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJinz juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJinz juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJinz juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJinz juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJinz juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJinz juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Likebook Mars, Imcosys V6l, Trekstor Pyrus
Likebook Mars Android 8.1 upgrade in 2021?

So I have 3 (!) different "instructions" documents in bad english, as well as a few different 8.1 firmware packages.

But in all of them the Mega.nz link to the "Androidtool.exe" is not working anymore. Does anybody know where this is? Or do I have to use another different tool for the flashing job?
Jinz is offline   Reply With Quote