Notices

Old 01-22-2011, 03:45 AM   #1
aalia_12
aalia_12 began at the beginning.

Device: none
ebook language course.

Hi guys!

I am a new member of mobileread.

I'm looking for language courses in ebook format so that i could study with my boox 60.

It would be great but i found nothing.. do you know if there any ebook course for languages?

I am very interested in a russian one.

hope you could help me

Bye guys

Last edited by aalia_12; 01-22-2011 at 03:47 AM.
aalia_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:07 AM   #2
Pelesz
Pelesz began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Muse Light
This site has lots of materials, mostly pdf's though.
http://uz-translations.net/index.php
Pelesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2011, 06:18 AM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
This site has public domain material for Latin and Greek:

http://www.textkit.com/

There is also this site:

http://fsi-language-courses.org/Content.php
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:06 AM   #4
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
There is a French textbook called Liberte which is very popular and apparently used in university courses. It is free. I don't have a link handy, but you'll find it on Google.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by aalia_12 View Post
Hi guys!

I am a new member of mobileread.

I'm looking for language courses in ebook format so that i could study with my boox 60.

It would be great but i found nothing.. do you know if there any ebook course for languages?

I am very interested in a russian one.

hope you could help me

Bye guys
I'm trying to learn Russian, too. I'm using Croatian textbooks for my study, because I they are geared towards people who already speak a Slavic language. I would be interested to hear what textbooks you are using, and what you think of them, or if you come across anything good.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2011, 10:49 AM   #6
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
I went looking in the Kindle store the other day for French language learning. There were a few titles but most of the reviews were of the printed version. I am not sure if this is still something not yet geared to ereaders and I fear, once it is, it will be very expensive!
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote