Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-25-2012, 03:50 AM   #1
aristorias
aristorias began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
help a beginner please?

I am probably missing something very obvious but I can find no mention of how to stop regular downloads of news items.

Yes I can remove each issue as it is loaded, but this gets tedious, and I would like to stop calibre searching for the publications.

Can anyone point me to the solution please?

Thank you

aristorias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:42 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by aristorias View Post
I am probably missing something very obvious but I can find no mention of how to stop regular downloads of news items.
Calibre is downloading the news because you went to Fetch news - Schedule news downloads and scheduled these items to be downloaded. If you wish you can retrace those steps, go to each scheduled item and uncheck the scheduled for download box.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert