Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-05-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Question about Douglas Adams books at Diesel

I am interested in getting the complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series in ebook, and I noticed that Diesel Books has a bundle of the whole set. Fictionwise has the books too but not in a bundle and one of them is missing. I have never bought from Diesel Books before and hesitate to make an account at yet another ebook store just for one purchase, but nobody else has these. Before I go ahead and make an account, I want to make sure I really can buy these books there. I am in Canada---are they geographically restricted? And what can you tell me about the Diesel Books experience overall?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:50 AM   #2
lente
Enthusiast
lente is on a distinguished road

Device: bebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I am interested in getting the complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series in ebook, and I noticed that Diesel Books has a bundle of the whole set. Fictionwise has the books too but not in a bundle and one of them is missing. I have never bought from Diesel Books before and hesitate to make an account at yet another ebook store just for one purchase, but nobody else has these. Before I go ahead and make an account, I want to make sure I really can buy these books there. I am in Canada---are they geographically restricted? And what can you tell me about the Diesel Books experience overall?
I don't know and I think you won't get an answer, because it's impossible to know if a book is geo-restricted at diesel before buying. But canada is usually not restricted.
lente is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert