Old 12-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
carl3254
carl3254 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Anne McCaffrey - author

The Dragonriders of Pern starts with;
"Dragonflight"
The next 8 volumes are great.
I want to get them on my new Kindle fire.
carl3254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I want to get them on my new Kindle fire.
Then, by all means, purchase them and load them up.
The first three books are available in an e-omnibus for $9.99. $3.33 per book sounds pretty reasonable.

Welcome to MobileRead.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Welcome to MobileRead.

There's also a three book compilation of the early Pern history called On Dragonwings for $15.99. Includes Dragonsdawn, Dragonseye, and Moreta. I'm currently in the middle of it now.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #4
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
The first three and a mix of the other ones are available in the kindle store. The Harper's hall isn't, but the Masterharper of Pern is. Welcome to the whacky world of publishing and who has the e-books rights. I generally try to check the books list every month or so just to see if any of my old favorites are out yet or not.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:28 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Then, by all means, purchase them and load them up.
The first three books are available in an e-omnibus for $9.99. $3.33 per book sounds pretty reasonable.

Welcome to MobileRead.
Oops, I did not see it at first but here she is:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Dragonride...5337990&sr=1-1

Last edited by kennyc; 12-31-2011 at 09:39 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert