Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
mishnico
mishnico began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-600
Hello from NY & a question

Hi, I got my sony prs-600 as a x mas gift and I love it, but I don't understand how to get the audio to work. Do I need headphones a speaker or a mp3 player?It has the 2 sample songs on there and it says they are playing but i am not hearing it! I did turn up the volume but still nothing. I would like to try one of the audio books if I can. Thanks
mishnico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:37 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi mishnico and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer to your question soon, try posting it in our Sony section
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2011, 05:40 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Mishnico. As Cassidy says, you'll find the help you need at the Sony-dedicated sub forum here. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote