Notices

Old 05-18-2011, 06:57 AM   #1
xXxXxXxXxXx
Enthusiast
xXxXxXxXxXx began at the beginning.

Device: none
How to make use of print button

in many sties after clicking print button instead new window with preview
it show just window with printers to select.

So my question is How to make use of print version in that case ?
xXxXxXxXxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:41 AM   #2
Dereks
Connoisseur
Dereks began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1
there is no way. Moreover, you don't need it. Sites, where this happens simply don't have any special layouts, which would print text-only version of the page. So this button works the same as (and IS the same one) if you press "print" in your browser.
Its sad, but in such cases, just forget about print button and try to strip the page manually.
Dereks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dereks View Post
Its sad, but in such cases, just forget about print button and try to strip the page manually.
I know some people prefer to work with print version, instead of manually stripping the main page, but I find that print versions often eliminate components I want (images, image resolution reduced, etc.) or require some stripping anyway, while stripping the main page is just as easy. I seldom use print versions, even when they are available.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote