Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
hubertphava
Connoisseur
hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, Onyx-Boox Poke5
Firefly - New supply after 18th of January

I've ordered my firefly the 1 of january, on ereader-store.eu; i'd like to know (if possible) if "my" :-) firefly will be one of the new-256-Mb-ram devices.

TIA...

HP
hubertphava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
Ciao, you should contact ereder.de directly to get a precise answer but I'd say yes.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:49 AM   #3
hubertphava
Connoisseur
hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you for replay yayo, but, after trying lot of days ago with no anwers, i think they are too busy...
So i tried here too but... no luck :-(((

HP
Old 01-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #4
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubertphava View Post
I've ordered my firefly the 1 of january, on ereader-store.eu; i'd like to know (if possible) if "my" :-) firefly will be one of the new-256-Mb-ram devices.

TIA...

HP
Hi,
there is no open (unanswered) tickers in our contact system. So possibly you have already got your response from our store.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:58 PM   #5
flips01
Connoisseur
flips01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle DX
Well, then ... I just resent the questions I'm waiting for answers to ...
flips01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #6
hubertphava
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,
there is no open (unanswered) tickers in our contact system. So possibly you have already got your response from our store.
You system hates me... ;-)

Ok, i've posted ( using your website's internal ContactUs system) just now two questions, one regardin shipment date of my 1th_of_january_ordered firefly, the other regarding *what* kind of hardware will be shipped.

TIA for your answers, Booxtor.

HP
Old 01-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #7
hubertphava
Connoisseur

Still, no luck.
*Repeatetly* contacted this week by "Contac-me" on his website (and today MP-ed here in MR-forum) no answers...

Bah! Not a serious behavior, imho...

HP
Old 01-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #8
Entomos
Entomos began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD Firefly 256MB
Have you tried to:
enter the site;
go to "my account";
click "history and details of my orders";
check the PDF and see the specs.
?
Entomos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:37 PM   #9
hubertphava
Connoisseur

Yes, obvious.
Today they filed me that *firefly* are "still in custom clearance" and that they will be shipped in 3-4 days.
Let's hope this is a good forecast...

HP
Old 01-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #10
Radm
Radm began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox I62HD
Are there news about new supply?
Radm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #11
hubertphava
Connoisseur

No. Today is "day 4 of the 3-4" but i'm still in
"Payment accepted" status.
No news, no firefly.

Uff....

HP
Old 01-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #12
Entomos

Please, Booxtor, if you're there, knock once...
Old 01-27-2013, 09:16 AM   #13
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entomos View Post
Please, Booxtor, if you're there, knock once...
Hi,
please don't worry. Because of approaching CNY (Chinese New Year) we indeed experience short delays in delivery of last batches. We did not expect this delay. Usually it takes 2-3 days for deliveries with UPS from China to Germany.
Actually, since it was already shipped a week ago, we expected to get the batch with Firefly some days ago, but Chinese customs office seem to be overchallenged with lots of exports at the moment.
They promised us to hurry with the procedures, but we also just can wait and guess estimated arriving date.
So please be patient. It will be definitely shipped to you in very near time.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #14
Entomos

Ok, thank you: just wanted to be reassured on firefly's fate...

...but...oh, boy... i really can't wait...
Old 02-02-2013, 10:01 AM   #15
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Did anyone get their shipment yet? I was wondering if the hold-up had cleared up.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote