Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 11-27-2020, 05:50 AM   #1
Tuneraider
Connoisseur
Tuneraider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tuneraider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tuneraider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tuneraider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tuneraider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tuneraider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tuneraider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tuneraider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tuneraider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tuneraider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tuneraider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle, Tolino, Nook
14.1.0 Update available

https://mytolino.com/software-updates/

I'll update the next time I use them
Tuneraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 07:22 AM   #2
HaPeSchu
Banned
HaPeSchu began at the beginning.

Device: tolino epos
And still the tolino cant handle books with two or more authors.

Code:
    <dc:creator opf:role="aut">Niven, Larry</dc:creator>
    <dc:creator opf:role="aut">Gerrold, David</dc:creator>
are valid epub2 metadata entries, but the book is only visible under Gerrold, nor Niven (always the last author is been taken).

Hardware is ok, but software is crap.
HaPeSchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert